WORLDZ, a cultural marketing summit and community presented by the creators of the invite-only member network PTTOW!, has announced the first wave of over 70 pioneering Titans & Masters that will be attending and speaking at their 360° immersive experience this July 31 – August 1 in Los Angeles. WORLDZ, Chapter 2 – Losing Sight of the Shore summit will bring together today’s top superstars and rising stars that are shaping the world of tomorrow.
Representing over $90 billion in annual media spending and connecting with nearly every person in the world, WORLDZ represents the most curated and influential minds and brands assembled in the world, from a Director to CEO level. WORLDZ is currently making a global call for Participants (WORLDZ Travelers) – who will gain unprecedented access to the world’s top cultural Masters. Tomorrow’s leaders from across the world are invited to apply here.
“We are scouring the earth looking for the innovators, the dreamers – and the rule breakers who are shaping the world of tomorrow.” says PTTOW! and WORLDZ Co-founder & CEO Roman Tsunder. “We are creating a year round community and summit uniting leaders from global brands, start-ups, and tech companies along with artists and creators to learn and take action to do the NBDB (Never Been Done Before).”
Think of WORLDZ as a “Harvard for Culture” where participants learn:
• Learn the strategies of world-shaping projects and breakthroughs
• Engage in intimate conversations and create transformational partnerships
The highly-anticipated event will feature:
Mainstage keynotes :: Curated one-on-ones :: Master-led courses & workshops :: An individualized curriculum :: Experiential activations :: Outcome-driven exchanges :: A post-event action plan
Select Masters, Titans, and Speakers include:
• Action Sports // Shaun White, CEO, Shaun White Enterprises & 2x Olympic Gold-Medalist
• Media // Gary Vaynerchuk, CEO, VaynerMedia
• Action Sports // Kelly Slater, 11 Time World Surf League Champion, Outerknown Founder
• Architecture & Design // Bjarke Ingels, Founding Partner, Bjarke Ingels Group: BIG
• Publishing + Entertainment // John Amato, President, Billboard & The Hollywood Reporter
• Exploration // Sebastian Copeland, Polar Explorer & Photographer
• Female Entrepreneurship & Empowerment // Sophia Amoruso, CEO & Founder, GIRLBOSS
• Music Streaming // Nick Bartle, CMO, Pandora
• Social Impact // Deborah Dugan, CEO, (RED)
• Fashion Design // Jon Buscemi, Founder, Buscemi
• Online Platforms // Alexis Ohanian, Co-Founder, Reddit
• Technology // Steve Clayton, Chief Storyteller, Microsoft
• Social Impact // Kathy Calvin, CEO & President, United Nations Foundation
• Creativity & Youth Culture // Tom Punch, Chief Commercial & Creative Officer, VICE Media
• Luxury Automotive // Jeri Ward, Chief Communications Officer & SVP, Audi
• Music Entertainment // Mike Tunnicliffe, EVP & Head of Universal Music Group, USA
• Live Events // Justin Weniger, CEO, Life Is Beautiful
• Music // Greg Thompson, President, Maverick Music
• Mobile // Marc Mathieu, CMO, Samsung, Mobile & Marketing, North America
• Live Events // Dream Rockwell, Co-Founder, Lightning in a Bottle
• Publishing // Bob Safian, Editor & Managing Director, Fast Company
• Innovation and Technology // Meredith Perry, CEO & Founder, uBeam
• Music // Ali Shirazinia, DJ, Dubfire
• Future Transportation // Dirk Ahlborn, CEO, Hyperloop
• High Performance // Andy Walshe, Head of High Performance, Red Bull
• Space Technology // Marcus Shingles, CEO, XPRIZE
• Fashion // William Kim, CEO, AllSaints Fashion
• And 50+ more.
The summit is a follow-up to the inaugural edition of WORLDZ, Chapter 1 – The Maiden Voyage – last August, which brought industry heavyweights like legendary music producer Quincy Jones, skateboard pioneer Tony Hawk, X Prize’s Dr. Peter Diamandis, WORLDZ Famous DJ Kaskade and Virgin Galactic CEO George Whitesides to share their knowledge with tomorrow’s rising stars to ignite cultural change and shape the future of tomorrow.
To get a taste of the activities and experience from the inagural edition of WORLDZ, you can watch our recap video here. For more information, please visit our Website.
WORLDZ Full Phase One Lineup:
(RED) CEO Deborah Dugan – GIRLBOSS CEO & Founder Sophia Amoruso – VaynerMedia CEO Gary Vaynerchuk – Maverick Music President Greg Thompson – 11 Time World Surf League Champion Kelly Slater – TV Personality Sal Masekela – National Poetry Slam Champion & Multi-Platinum Winning Songwriter IN-Q – Polar Explorer, Climate Advocate & Photographer Sebastian Copeland – Microsoft Chief Storyteller Steve Clayton – Discovery Communications Chief Creative Officer Derek Koenig – Revilo Park CEO & Founder Oliver Luckett – United Nations Foundation CEO & President Kathy Calvin – Shaun White Enterprises CEO & 2x Olympic Gold Medalist Shaun White, REVOLT Media & TV Vice Chairman Andre Harrell – Pandora CMO Nick Bartle – PTTOW! Co-Founder Terry Hardy – Samsung Chief Engagement Officer Werner Brell – Buscemi LLC. Founder, Head of Creative Jon Buscemi – 100 Things Inspirationalist Sebastian Terry – Homebrew Partner Hunter Walk – XPRIZE CEO Marcus Shingles – H.Wood Group Co-Founder John Terzian – Billboard/The Hollywood Reporter President John Amato – Deutsch Inc Chief Digital Officer Winston Binch – Teavana (Starbucks) President Bernard Acoca – Interlude CEO & Founder Yoni Bloch – Laurel & Wolf CEO & Founder Leura Fine – Mobilium CEO & Chairman Ralph Simon – Omaze CEO & Co-Founder Ryan Cummins – Two Twelve Management & Marketing CEO & President Scott Feldman – Malala Fund CEO & Co-Founder Shiza Shahid – SPMB Partner Becky Stein – Reddit Co-Founder Alexis Ohanian – Gen Next, Inc. CEO Michael Davidson – uBeam CEO & Founder Meredith Perry – The DoLaB // Lightning in a Bottle Festival // Lucent Dossier Experience Co-Founder & Founder Dream Rockwell – AllSaints CEO William Kim – Hyperloop Transportation Technologies Inc CEO Dirk Ahlborn – Audi Chief Communications Officer & SVP Jeri Ward – Creative Artists Agency (CAA) Marketing Co-Head David Messinger – BIG Bjarke Ingels Group Founding Partner Bjarke Ingels – Universal Music Group EVP & Head of Universal Music Group & Brands, USA Mike Tunnicliffe – VICE Media Chief Commercial & Creative Officer Tom Punch – Blade CEO Rob Wiesenthal – Amusement Park Chief Creative Officer & Chairman Jimmy Smith – Life Is Beautiful CEO Justin Weniger – Gumball 3000 CEO & Founder Maximillion Cooper – LAZEROW Ventures Founder Michael Lazerow – Viacom Media Networks EVP, Marketing Strategy & Engagement Ross Martin – Halo Neuroscience CEO & Co-Founder Dr. Daniel Chao – Fast Company Editor & Managing Director Bob Safian – Dubfire DJ Ali Shirazina – Tender Greens CEO & Co-Founder Erik Oberholtzer – Claire’s Place Foundation // The Clairity Project Founder Claire Wineland – Chester French Vocalist and Songwriter David-Andrew Wallach – Thankyou Co-Founder & Managing Director Daniel Flynn – Marlies Dekkers CEO & Founder Marlies Dekkers – Sword Swallower Brett Loudermilk – ThankYouX Street Artist Ryan Wilson – Square Former Co-Founder & Director Jim McKelvey – Misdirectors Guild, Inc. Magician, Puzzler, Producer David Kwong – Two Bit Circus Founder Brent Bushnell – Turner Sports VP & General Manager, eSports Christina Alejandre