The cast and producers of AMC’s hit scripted series “The Walking Dead,” “Fear the Walking Dead” and “Preacher” will return to this year’s Comic-Con in San Diego, CA. AMC’s Emmy®-nominated series “Better Call Saul” will also make its Comic-Con debut alongside a reunion panel for “comic con” in celebration of the Emmy® Award-winning drama’s 10-year anniversary.
The network also released today “The Walking Dead” Comic-Con art along with new key art for “Fear the Walking Dead,” which returns for the second half of its fourth season on Sunday, August 12.
In addition to panels, AMC will have a significant presence in and around San Diego throughout Comic-Con, including:
- A red-carpet premiere screening event for “Better Call Saul,” featuring the series cast and producers. The Emmy®-nominated series returns for its fourth season on Monday, August 6;
- “Dead Quarters,” the official fan zone of “The Walking Dead” and “Fear the Walking Dead.” The immersive experience will feature a curated walk through of settings from both series, including The Sanctuary and a thrilling 22-foot Zombie slide, inspired by the one in “Fear,” as well as photo opportunities with the walker composter and Negan’s “flaming Lucille,” among other activities; and
- A booth activation for The Walking Dead: Our World, AMC and Next Games’ new location-based, augmented reality mobile game, launching July 12. Convention attendees will have an opportunity to play the game in a unique “Walking Dead”-themed setting, fighting walkers with Rick, Daryl, Michonne and other characters from the series. In celebration of Comic-Con, The Walking Dead: Our World will also offer players an exclusive, limited-time “Comic-Con Special Encounter” in-game activation, which will reward players with guaranteed “Rare” or “Epic” characters from “The Walking Dead” series to add to their collections in the game.
“Better Call Saul” panelists include cast members Bob Odenkirk, Giancarlo Esposito, Rhea Seehorn, Patrick Fabian and Michael Mando, along with Executive Producers and Showrunners Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould. The panel will be moderated by Bill Burr.
“Breaking Bad” panelists include cast members Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Anna Gunn, RJ Mitte, Dean Norris, Betsy
Brandt, Bob Odenkirk and Giancarlo Esposito, along with series creator Vince Gilligan. The panel will be moderated by Bill Burr.
“Fear the Walking Dead” panelists include cast members Colman Domingo, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Lennie James, Danay
Garcia, Garret Dillahunt, Maggie Grace and Jenna Elfman, along with Executive Producers and Showrunners Andrew
Chambliss and Ian Goldberg, Executive Producers Scott M. Gimple, Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, Greg Nicotero and
David Alpert. The panel will be moderated by Yvette Nicole Brown.
“The Walking Dead” panelists include cast members Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, Danai Gurira, Melissa
McBride and Jeffrey Dean Morgan, along with Executive Producer and Showrunner Angela Kang, Executive Producers Scott M.
Gimple, Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, David Alpert and Executive Producer, Director and Special Effects Make-up
Supervisor Greg Nicotero. The panel will be moderated by Yvette Nicole Brown.
“Preacher” panelists include cast members Dominic Cooper, Ruth Negga and Joseph Gilgun, along with Executive Producer and
Showrunner Sam Catlin and Executive Producers Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg.
“Better Call Saul”
- Panel from 3:30pm-4:30pm on Thursday, July 19 in Hall H
- Premiere red carpet at 6:30 pm on Thursday, July 19 at UA Horton Plaza
- Panel at 4:30pm-5:30pm on Thursday, July 19 in Hall H
“Fear the Walking Dead”
- Panel from 11:15am-12:15pm on Friday, July 20 in Hall H
“The Walking Dead”
- Panel from 12:15pm-1:15pm on Friday, July 20 in Hall
- Panel from 7:30pm-8:30pm on Friday, July 20 in Hall
The Walking Dead: Our World
- Game activation open from Thursday, July 19-Saturday, July 21 at booth #4237 at the convention center