3rd ANNUAL ROCK AGAINST MS returns to the Whisky A Go-Go in Hollywood with yet another amazing All-Star line up. This year will be the first time ever for people all around the world to watch this LIVE! With so many requests each year from all over the world, we decided to add a cool way for you to be a part of this amazing night! Go to this direct link: www.stageit.com/rock_against_ms/3rd_annual_rock_against_ms_benefit_concert/44556
This LIVE airing lets you get cool stuff too – The more you donate during the show you get cool autographed gifts and swag! You can even end up with a Schecter guitar singed by ALL the artists!
Please help us, help those that suffer. MS is a brutal disease that there is no cure for. People are losing their life as they know it – They need help NOW to have a better quality of life! Buy your tickets now!
In its finishing stages, the ROCK AGAINST MS FOUNDATION will provide services from a three (3) grant resource system, which will provide daily care, quality of life needs and emergency funding, while assisting people with multiple sclerosis (MS) to live independent and full lives. Additionally, a brick and mortar facility we will call THE ROCK HOUSE is in the planning stages, and will provide free of charge, multiple programs and opportunities designed to heal the mind, body and spirit of all those whose lives have been affected by MS.
WHEN: Wednesday, March 4th 2014
WHERE: CONCERT / VIP MEET & GREET
The Whisky A Go-Go
8901 W. Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069
VIP Meet & Greet: 6:00 PM
Show Starts at 8PM
GENERAL ADMISSION – $35
FLOOR – W/ PRE-SHOW MEET & GREET AT 6PM – $100
BALCONY – VIP MEET & GREET – $150
VIP – RESERVED BOOTH FOR 4 PPL W/ MEET & GREET – $500
VIP – RESERVED BOOTH FOR 8 PPL W/ MEET & GREET – $1,000
PURCHASE: BUY TICKETS HERE: www.ticketfly.com/event/778371
ONLINE PAYPER VIEW TICKETS: LIVE FAR AWAY? CAN’T GET THERE? THIS WILL STREAM LIVE!
- $15 AND UP! The more you DONATE you get cool gifts!
PURCHASE PAYPER VIEW: www.stageit.com/rock_against_ms/3rd_annual_rock_against_ms_benefit_concert/44556
SPONSORS: 95.5 KLOS, GUITAR CENTER, MONSTER ENERGY DRINK, SCHECTER GUITARS, D’ADDARIO, EVANS, SIR, PRO MARK, WHISKY A GO-GO, RAINBOW BAR & GRILL
About Multiple Sclerosis
- Every hour in the United States, someone is newly diagnosed with MS, an unpredictable, often disabling disease of the central nervous system.
- MS interrupts the flow of information from the brain to the body and stops people from moving.
- Symptoms range from numbness and tingling to blindness and paralysis. The advancement, severity and specific symptoms of MS in any one person cannot yet be predicted, but advances in research and treatment are moving us closer to a world free of MS.
- Most people with MS are diagnosed between the ages of 20 and 50, with more than twice as many women as men being diagnosed with the disease.
- MS affects more than 400,000 people in the U.S. and 2.1 million worldwide.
For more information go to www.facebook.com/rockagainstMSfoundation