Saban Brands today announced an impressive lineup of new licensees to capture the action and adventure of the Power Rangers franchise through new soft goods inspired by the iconic pop-culture brand. Products will be available in markets across North America and will include swimwear, sleepwear, sportswear, home décor, a limited edition t-shirt collection featuring fan-created art and more.
“Collaborating with these licensing partners allow us to offer new, exciting Power Rangers products into the marketplace,” said Kirk Bloomgarden, Senior Vice of Global Consumer Products, Saban Brands. “These partnerships help us to continue to grow the franchise and engage our passionate fan community, while staying true to the iconic superheroes.”
New Power Rangers licensing partners for 2015 include:
- Bentex/Dreamwave: Boys’ Power Rangers Dino Charge swimwear
- Bioworld: Adult Mighty Morphin Power Rangers sleepwear, underwear, loungewear and Underoos branded underwear sets
- Franco Manufacturing: Children’s Power Rangers Dino Charge bedding and home décor
- Intimo: Children’s Power Rangers Dino Charge sleepwear
- Kids with Character: Children’s Power Rangers Dino Charge sportswear and outerwear
- Threadless: Adult limited edition t-shirt collection featuring fan-created Mighty Morphin Power Ranger art
- Trevco: Boys’ Power Rangers Dino Charge and adult Mighty Morphin Power Rangers print-on-demand apparel
- Wiesner: Children’s Power Rangers Dino Charge footwear
Fans can watch all-new episodes of the newest Power Rangers season, Saban’s Power Rangers Dino Charge, every Saturday on Nickelodeon at 12 p.m. (ET/PT). For more information, please visit www.powerrangers.com and follow Power Rangers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and YouTube.