“One Chicago Day” goes live Wednesday, Feb. 10 at 5 p.m. ET/2 p.m. PT on the NBC One Chicago YouTube channel streaming free to viewers everywhere.
The one-hour fan event will include.
- Trivia games and never before experiences with cast members:
- David Eigenberg from “Chicago Fire” hosts a trivia game featuring actors from all three shows.
- Fan-favorite themed videos from YouTube will be highlighted throughout the event, along with new videos featuring cast members dishing on behind-the-scenes secrets, never-heard-before experiences with fellow cast members, and their first-ever lines from the series.
- Chicago show set tours:
- Join “Chicago P.D.’s” LaRoyce Hawkins, “Chicago Med’s” Nick Gehlfuss, and “Chicago Fire’s” Kara Killmer for personally guided tours of their sets.
- Never-before shared content from the cast will be featured on the @OneChicago social accounts throughout the day.
- Lucky fans will also be treated to custom “One Chicago” premium jackets featuring all three Chicago show logos. @NBCOneChicago will identify super fans from the comments, community tab, and social platforms to surprise and delight with the jacket.
- All seasons, all episodes on Peacock, plus One Chicago Day content:
- A collection of One Chicago Day content featured on Peacock’s Trending section, a hub for the latest pop culture updates, news, and sports highlights updated daily.
- Digital and social engagement across @NBCOneChicago, @NBC, and @Peacock accounts.
- New episodes of “Chicago Med,” “Chicago Fire” and “Chicago P.D.” air Wednesdays beginning at 8 p.m. ET/PT. All seasons are available to stream on Peacock.