Syfy’s award-winning series FACE OFF returns for Season 11 on Tuesday, January 24 at 9/8c with 16 all-star contestants vying for a grand prize and the honor of being Hollywood’s next great special effects make-up artist. Hosted by make-up effects royalty McKenzie Westmore, the series returns with elaborate never-before-seen challenges to test their skills as they battle it out for a coveted second chance at victory. FACE OFF: ALL STARS was announced this morning on the TODAY show as two audience members were treated to spectacular Halloween make-overs by contestants Stella Sensel (Season 7) and Tyler Green (Season 6).
The full list of contestants set to compete on FACE OFF: ALL STARS below:
- Adam Milicevic (Season 8) Los Angeles, CA
- Ben Ploughman (Season 9) Los Angeles, CA
- Cat Paschen (Season 6) Los Angeles, CA
- Cig Neutron (Season 7) Los Angeles CA
- Emily Serpico (Season 8) Orlando, FL
- Evan Hedges (Season 9) Boulder, CO
- Gage Hubbard (Season 1) Los Angeles, CA
- George Troester (Season 7) Los Angeles, CA
- Jasmine Ringo (Season 9) Las Vegas, NV
- Keaghlan Ashley (Season 7) Los Angeles, CA
- Logan Long (Season 8) Salt Lake City, UT
- Melissa Ebbe (Season 10) Milwaukee, WI
- Niko Gonzalez (Season 6) Los Angeles, CA
- Rachael Wagner (Season 7) Los Angeles, CA
- Stella Sensel (Season 7) New York, NY
- Tyler Green (Season 6) Litchfield, CT
McKenzie Westmore, a member of a multi-generational family dynasty whose name is synonymous with the make-up effects field, returns to host FACE OFF: ALL STARS, as do the series’ popular judges, multiple Academy Award® winner Ve Neill (“Pirates of the Caribbean,” “The Amazing Spider-Man”), industry veteran Glenn Hetrick (“The Hunger Games,” “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D”), and creature designer Neville Page (“Avatar,” “Prometheus”). World-renowned Hollywood make-up artist Michael Westmore (“Star Trek”) continues as contestant mentor.
Season 11 will also feature entertainment industry leaders as special guests, including Director John Landis (“The Blues Brothers,” “Coming To America”), Writer and Director Paul W.S. Anderson (“Death Race,” Resident Evil”) Producer Suzanne Todd (“Alice in Wonderland,” “Austin Powers”), Director Marcus Nispel (“The Texas Chainsaw Massacre,” “Friday the 13th”) and Emmy® winning Stunt Coordinator Jeff Wolfe (“Rush Hour,” “Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End”).
FACE OFF is a production of Mission Control Media with Dwight D. Smith, Michael Agbabian, Derek Atherton and Mary Celenza serving as executive producers.